From: Walt Gilbert <ldott...@gmail.com>
Sent: March 30, 2012 3/30/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - Friday Night at Coffee Time

I like the motion blur in the person walking over on the right side of
the frame, though the rest of the image isn't quite up to your typical
standards.

Nevertheless, I couldn't help getting a good belly laugh out of your
vexation with the length of the original URL. So, all in all, a great post.

-- Walt