Christine
Yes, I've had one for 10 days now. Lovely camera. Good image quality. Not quite
par with the K-5, but still brilliant. I like the focusing functions. But I
hate the rubbber door (right hand side), which my thumb tends to open
aaccidently from time to time - causing me to drop it some time.

Please see this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/7032612047/in/photostream

Regards
Jens
--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.