> >> http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157629349397638/
> >>
> >> Comments and suggestions on which is the keeper and why, or how to
> >> improve them are appreciated.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Larry Colen l...@red4est.com sent from i4est
> >>

> > None of them particularly stand out to me.
>
> For what it's worth, it was specifically 191, 192 and 194 that I was
> asking about.

194 could be stronger if you crop right in to remove the background, leaving
just the bark, the lines and the seaweed blisters or whatever they are, but
then the lowest blister would break the edge of the frame, which would
weaken the picture. I think it also needs a bit more on the right to balance
it out. And more tonal contrast between the blisters and their background.