From: Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: PESO - Intermission 3, Aerial view

Hi Rick:  I looked at Intermission 1-6.  Of this group I think Intermission 1,
4, 5, and 6 are the strongest:  the geometry is stronger to my eye and the
people are in more interesting poses--the woman in 4 has a seductive pose
drawing the man closer to her, which in turn draws the viewer into the photo.
I also think these would work great in black and white with a hint of noise
reduction.   Cheers, Christine