Rick,
I've been looking for what I can say about this photo.
I think it lacks the people of the other photos and is not very successful.
Among the 6 Intermission photos, some are about dramatic geometry and
the rest are about people in the space.
Intermission 4 just doesn't have enough people.
(I have to wonder how you got the camera into orchestra hall.
It's strictly forbidden at the Chicago Symphony Orchestra hall.)
Regards,  Bob S.