From: Christine Nielsen <ch...@inielsen.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2012 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: Strange Memory Card Event

I haven't seen that.  It almost sounds like you were looking at images
with one of those funky special-effects jpeg filters applied...?  Is
it possible you had it set to apply one of those?  Though I don't know
why the filtered effect would be there one minute & gone the next.
Strange, for sure.

If it persists, I wouldn't hesitate to ship it off for service --
turnaround time is pretty quick these days.

:)
-c