On Apr 2, 2012, at 12:20 PM, George Sinos wrote:

> You can do that on your iPhone Larry.

I don't have an iPhone

> Go to Settings>Sounds
>
> All the way at the bottom is Vibration Patterns.  Select "vibration"
>
> On that screen you can define all the custom vibration patterns you
> want, then you can assign them phone numbers.

It would be rather tedious to make a morse code ringtone for each of the people
in my phone book,  it would actually be easier to write an app that just
translated the name to morse code.  Set up a buffer, and a table look up, and
for each letter in the name beep the morse code out the speaker.

Someone who knows the app space could probably write it in an hour.