From: Walt Gilbert <ldott...@gmail.com>
Sent: April 1, 2012 4/1/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - Christopher

Wow, Frank!

That is really great.

I love the way you captured the pinhole light coming through the brim of
his hat onto his shoulder, the way the sun illuminates the chin
whiskers, the skeptical expression on the face of the passerby, and the
slightly apprehensive look on Christopher's face.

I'd put that near the top of all the images I've seen you post.

-- Walt