MI> you guys are right, i should have probably behaved differently, it's just
MI> when, all over sudden, you get surrounded by cops... well i got really
MI> nervous, to say the least -- not much experience in this department, not in
MI> this country anyway. add to that that i am not an american, just a
MI> "permanent resident" and there's always INS out there (guys in IRS are kids
MI> compared to them), especially now after 9/11. makes you wonder just how many
MI> things authorities can write off to this.

Hi Mike,
   I can feel what you were trough. The pain of knowing
   you have the right, that justice is on your_side, but power is on
   the side of the guys who are supposed to protect your rights...
   it's hard to think rationally. I guess you could have noted down
   their numbers at least (DO the cops in USA have numbers at least? God knows
   now in all the "more security, just more security, damn the rights"
   atmosphere). Although with your resident status, I guess you were
   better to be silent, even though it's sad.

   It's ugly how the "powers that are" abuse human tragedy (the 9/11
   events) to only gain more power, it's cynical and ugly.

MI> anyhow, if any of you guys is in boston and likes industrial pics -- that's
MI> one great place to shoot. assuming you are just a bit more careful.

    BTW, what's so controversial about the construction site as somebody noted few
    posts earlier? I would have gone there but I am a bit away (10 000
    km <g>)

Good light,
   Frantisek Vlcek