On 3/31/2012 11:36 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Very nice, Mark!  That church shot is great!  I've been thinking about getting
the Diana--maybe over the summer.  Just thinking toying with the idea.  :-)
Cheers, Christine

Thanks, Christine - I love carrying around the Holga, even when it takes a few months to finally use up a roll of film. The lack of settings and certainty that you have no control at all over the technical aspects of the shot is a nice change from day to photography....

Mark