That woman lives near me and I have seen her and the comet at several
car shows in the area. The last one she was directed to park between
two other cars and she had the club official do the parking for her. I
gotta give her credit, the car is indeed in pristine shape. I almost
bought one of those as my first car back in 64 but got a 62 Impala SS
instead. I should have bought the Comet!!

Walt