Also true. I usually time my photowalks to coincide with sunsets for that reason, since the light tends to improve as you go. There just doesn't seem to be as much activity at that time of day. Of course, yesterday could've been a complete fluke, too.

-- Walt

On 4/5/2012 11:08 AM, Kenneth Waller wrote:
At least it's one of the times for great light.

-----Original Message-----
From: Walt Gilbert<ldott...@gmail.com>
Sent: Apr 5, 2012 8:44 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: GESO: Probably my best photowalk to date

Thanks, Paul!

I really should get out in the morning more often. That's apparently
when all the good stuff happens.

-- Walt

On 4/5/2012 5:47 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Some nice bugs! Other good ones too.
Paul

On Apr 4, 2012, at 10:46 PM, knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:

6424 really jumps out at me but the whole set is wonderful. A most productive
day!

cheers,
frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." --
Christopher Hitchens