In a message dated 3/11/02 8:39:56 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< From: Frantisek Vlcek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Durst Laborator - My Favorite Enlarger

Sunday, March 10, 2002, 7:51:36 AM, Shel wrote:
SB> http://home.earthlink.net/~belinkoff/temp/5x7laborator.html

SB> They used to have, and maybe still do, a similar model in 4x5 format.
SB> The adjustable table takes a vacuum attachment which holds the paper
SB> perfectly flat and allows borderless, easel-less printing.  The table
SB> raises and lowers electrically, and tilts in all planes.  The enlarger
SB> head also tilts.

Hi,
   I also made a mistake at looking at laborator-type enlargers
   (meopta's) once ;-( (really nice stuff! motordriven, apo lens, BIG
   & heavy...)BTW, some people on the Large format list have
   IIRC constructed vacuum easels themselves, you might check the web. >>

Years ago I had a Durst M35. One beauty. I sold it; the mistake of my
photographic life. I've since contacted Durst. They have no units. To me it
was the perfect machine. I made one big mistake selling it.
Burt
NYC
USA