That is damned near the most annoying website I have ever dealt with. If you want to view photos or get information you still have to make multiple clicks.

I don't know if you've got a gallery of images maybe you should just display the images and give the option for more information?

Who designs this crap? More importantly who pays for coding this crap and can I get a job working for them? I mean the more complicated the better and hell I can code complicated with the best or worst of them.