My, how times have changed ! Growing up in N J - just across from NYC, I remember many an Easter Sunday in the city, with a 'fashion parade' & everyone dressed up, ladies in big colorful hats, tykes in fancy shorts and the gents in suits with colorful ties.

To judge by your image its just another day in the 'Apple', not a sign anywhere of dressing up.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com>
Subject: PESO: Sunday in the Park with Gorge

Gorgeous Weather that is!  Bryant Park in Manhattan, on Easter Sunday:

Comment will be appreciated.

Dan Matyola