It is dark.  The people and cars are in silhouette. I was happy with
the way lightroom 4 brought out the colors in the sky and the texture
in the parking lot.  I also like the the people and cars have a nice
backlit rim light.  That's where I saw the most difference between 3
and 4.

gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com