This OT is partly a head-up to photo ops tomorrow/Sunday and partly a
safety warning.
If you know anyone in or near this area:
http://www.spc.noaa.gov/products/outlook/day2otlk.html
please give them a call or drop them a line. The combination of
ingredients in place tomorrow appear positively historic.

First of all, the SPC does not generally issue High Risk outlooks the
day before an event (usually Day-Of). The last time they did issue a
day-before High Risk warning (4/7/06), this was the result:
http://convectiveaddiction.com/2012/04/13/rare-day-2-high-risk-issued/
91 tornadoes
I will be picking up a couple of packages of Depends and joining my
son-in-law tomorrow on his chase (at least that is the plan, as I type
this).

Lincoln, NE is in the middle of that northern High Risk bullseye and
tomorrow is the Cornhuskers Spring Game, where 60,000 plus rabid
sports fans dressed in red will fill Memorial Stadium to cheer for a
PRACTICE. Odds are that Lincoln won't be directly hit, but if it was I
know I'd hate to be stuck in line of cars trying to get out of Lincoln
after the game in the late afternoon.
: \

Supercells are especially photogenic and will be abundant in that
area. You may also have a chance to capture Mammatus clouds which can
be incredibly beautiful, particularly if you are fortunate enough to
get them around sundown.

Here's hoping that all the tornadoes land in open agricultural area
tomorrow, but I fear that we will be hearing about at least one town
affected in a big way tomorrow.

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska