On 4/18/2012 11:15 PM, Boris Liberman wrote:
Hello there.

I'll try to delurk and see if I can handle it.

How have you been, ladies and gentlemen while I was standing outside the building?

Over here not much happened except that I got myself a second K-5 with a focusing screen that is said to be special for manual focusing (it is indeed) so that I can now return to my most favorite lens - A 50/1.2.

Galia gets my another K-5 for her main camera and K-7 as you might have seen is going to be sold.

If you frequent (or not so frequent) my blog, you can see most recent shots from the vacation we recently had. Galia did really well with her K-7.

Cheers!

Boris

Good to hear from you again, stranger!

I've missed your contributions around here.

-- Walt