Hi Boris:  I'm with Frank on this one.  I'd like more dof and I'd like it
without the first set of cars.  What interests me most in the frame is the
street, the whiteness of the buildings--maybe more texture there too.  The car
is too prominent but not intriguing enough.  I do like the framing concept here
though--it just needs a more interesting subject to frame.  Cheers, Christine