Hey y'all.

This past Monday we went to watch the Boston Marathon... my brother
was running for a fourth time (to benefit the Dana-Farber Cancer
Institute, a cause near & dear to our own pdml Annual...).  Lucky him,
he lives a stone's throw from the infamous Heartbreak Hill, and so
that is where we gather to watch the race unfold (lucky us!).

There are a multitude of characters that come up that hill every year.
 Costumes, funny hats, gorilla suits, brides, barefoot runners, etc.
This year, it was exceptionally hot, and there were fewer get-ups than
in chillier years past.  Anywhoo, long story short, this was one of my
favorites.  I think he must have taken a wrong turn off the rat race:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23028562@N04/6953640412/in/photostream/lightbox/

or:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23028562@N04/6953640412/in/photostream

:)