Go ahead, Bob (or is it Vov?) be difficult!  Otherwise, what is this
list good for?

Seriously, I appreciate your comment.  Every opinion I get makes me
think, which is good, as hard as it is for a guy my age.

Now, I can go back over the originals and find some way to get the
composition that Ken suggested, but preserve the stronger colors.

Thanks to both of you, Bob and Ken, and to everyone else who looked
and commented.

Dan Matyola