From: Walt Gilbert <ldott...@gmail.com>
Sent: April 25, 2012 4/25/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO: Killdeer in Flight

Thanks, Jack!

I do like the lens, and have been able to get surprisingly sharp shots
even wide-open, and really sharp ones at 2.8 on up to 16. (Oddly enough,
I can't think of a time when I've shot with a narrower aperture than
that.) But for the lack of aperture contacts, I might have used it more
than my 50/1.7.

The passenger window is on the right side of the car in this case, as I
was riding shotgun while my sister drove.

-- Walt