On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:40 AM, David Mann <dmann...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 2012, at 7:48 AM, Christine Nielsen wrote:
>
>> Here's a survey question... as an invited guest at a wedding, do you
>> bring your dslr?
>
> I read our wedding photographer's contract the other day and she asks that
> any guest with a DSLR must shoot at a different angle from her own shots.  I
> don't know how strict she'd be about enforcing it.

Interesting!    I can see a wedding photog not wanting to give a
wannabe her shots... can you imagine Cousin Ed putting your wedding
photos, framed/posed by the photog, but shot by Ed over her shoulder,
on his website?  Or maybe it's just a crowd-control thing...
Enforcement could be one of those unpleasantries that nobody wants on
their wedding day...

Are you a newlywed, Dave?  Congrats & best wishes!

:)
-c