YOu can bet I didn't :-)

no more hints

ann

On 4/28/2012 15:35, Larry Colen wrote:
Ann
You never did tell us the reason you needed to know this.

On Apr 28, 2012, at 11:53 AM, P. J. Alling wrote:

There's nothing statistical about this at all really.  The answer is in the raw data chart, actual
distribution of values where a three digit number from 1 to 999 has all three place digits added
together.  The chart is handy but we're using it for something it's not designed for.  The simple
answer is that there two values for each spot.  Top is 14 and 13 each with 75 occurrences.  The
next is 12 and 15 with 73 and so on. to 1 and 26 with 3 each and finally 27 all by itself with 1
since "0", as in "000" has been excluded by definition.