Don't believe everything you read on PDML, Tan ;-)

ann

On 4/30/2012 21:48, Tanya Love wrote:
Cotty's coming to Australia?!? I missed this entire thread?! When? Where? How?!

Tan.

Sent from my iPhone

On 01/05/2012, at 7:46 AM, Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>  wrote:

On Apr 30, 2012, at 2:01 PM, Cotty wrote:

On 29/4/12, Larry Colen, discombobulated, unleashed:

I'm certain they'd agree that sending Cotty to Australia would be
inhumane.  The only question is, "for who?".

Colen, it's only a matter of time before I knock on your door buddy!!

Promises, promises.

Just make sure it's my *front* door.