I would love to use my film cameras, but there are too few labs down here. The
last time I used Walgreens down her, the negatives were covered with crud. The
next time I went there, I took a look at their Fuji Frontier processor. The
negs came out and seemed to be falling into a square metal wastebasket. An
indication that digital ICE cures everything.

Sent from my iPad