Thanks for the heads up John.

That price is too good to ignore - about $300 less than the best reliable price I've seen. So - I ordered one. I had a few misgivings about DWI being a grey importer but a quick check on line finds that they are reliable (as Ryan indicated) and they also have a local agent (who I spoke to in person before placing the order) for warranty issues.

The only downside - I'm having a couple of weeks away down the south coast from next Monday and I doubt it will arrive before I go. Oh well....

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

Quoting John Coyle <jco...@iinet.net.au>:

Forwarded from former PDML-er Ryan Lee:

Thought I'd give you a heads up- this is a really good deal from a fantastic site I have bought from before and can vouch for. They have a daily deal which changes every day at 12pm, and today's deal is a Pentax K5 for only $858, and they have free shipping on it as well. They also shipped via Fedex and it came in a couple of days. Thought to let you know, just in case you were thinking of updating your gear, or in case any of the PDML
guys might be interested!

<http://www.dwidigitalcameras.com.au/dealoftheday/landingpage/index.asp>