G'day all

A bit of a hitch with the May PUG. It's ready to go but there's currently a server issue which is preventing me uploading it. It's being worked on so it should be up soon.

In the meantime, give a bit of thought to June - we have something a bit unusual.

The theme is 'Songlines'. Pick any song title (or title of any piece of music) and submit a photo that illustrates that title. The photo doesn't need to fit the theme or mood expressed in the actual music, just its title.

When you go to the submission form, you'll see two additional fields:

* Song: Artist Name

* Song: Web URL, if available

As I said, it doesn't have to be a song - any piece of music is fine and I'll amend the wording when I can next upload to the server. The Web URL is optional. However, if you know where the piece of music can be heard online (eg. YouTube or MySpace), include the URL so we can all have a listen and maybe educate ourselves to some new music.

This should be fun!

As usual, submit here:

http://pug.komkon.org/submit/

Submission Guidelines here:

http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html

The main requirements are:

* Max. pixel dimensions: 800 x 800 pixels
* Max file size: 300k
* Third party equipment is acceptable provided either the camera body or lens used is Pentax. * If you embed a colour space in the image, it should be sRGB to ensure that the image is displayed correctly on line.
* Nominal closing date for submissions: 31 May.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters