On 5/10/2012 16:34, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
This demonstrates why you should always have a camera with you ...
so you dont lose it in a fire?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/7172720508/in/set-72157629669918112/lightbox/

The stills are handsome, nonetheless.
If a fire were that close the where I lived I'd have to pack up that cat and go away for a week at least - HOpe the wind ws blowing away from
your digs

scary!

ann

That's the condominium complex next door to where I live in Santa Clara. I saw
the blaze as soon as I exited the freeway at Winchester and headed north to
Santa Clara ... It was huge! Didn't realize it was right next door to home
until I turned down the street and saw our street blocked off by police and
fire services.

Photos and video made with the Ricoh GXR + A12 28mm camera unit.

Godfrey
---
Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigio...@me.com