:-)

Lucky indeed: Marzi picks things up fast, but I was concerned when I
had to explain about the "half-way shutter press for focus" deal. But
then she quickly grokked the "bounce off white ceilings and walls, and
corners are great" concepts and proceeded to ace the job.

I just love her shot of the girl in the hall posed thoughtfully in
front of the flying hair pictures. I wish I'd taken that.

Thanks, Derby!

--
-bmw