On Tuesday, March 12, 2002, at 09:00  AM, Bruce Rubenstein wrote:

> When your rhetoric is reduced to a single sentence, "Spending money on
> camera
> equipment is consumerism when you buy Nikon and Canon, and isn't when
> you buy
> Pentax." is exactly what one gets.

Bruce, I can put words in your mouth and argue against them, too.  Try
addressing Pål's own words.  What you are doing now is setting up the
good ol' straw man and knocking him down.

I think you've missed Pål's point entirely, but I get the impression
that you do so deliberately just for the sake of having an argument.

-Aaron