Well a while ago I remember I needed to do some work on line where the background was white.. so I lowered the brightness .. - that contributed to it... I forgot I had lowered it that much.

Also, if something is against a white background I have difficulty seeing things that are dark - so its all me... still I usually can see
there is something there.

I still can't really make out what it is - just that there is a black form.

sigh
ann