He has not stolen any images. He has merely linked to images. It's possible to provide
images for your sites that can not be linked to if this is important to you. If you
don't
want someone linking to your images, make your site a tiny bit more sophisticated. Make
the folder that contains the images off limits to the screaming public. It's not that
hard. Frankly, I would have provided a standard (click to see) link to Boz's site
myself
for any particulars to go along with my own photo. Last I heard, links are legal
whether
we like it or not and software that automatically incorporates such links is standard.
He
didn't copy the image and paste it from his own URL.

Originally, Boz got free press for his site and another step up the site authority
ladder
outside our own small, insular fraternity and with nothing lost from his pocket. Now
I'm
sure he has added to his reputation in another way. Sometimes we just have to consider
what's really in our best interests.

Regards,
Bob...
--------------------
"Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us
from the former, for the sake of the latter.
The necessity of the times, more than ever, calls
for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude,
and perseverance. Let us remember that 'if we
suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty,
we encourage it, and involve others in our doom.'
It is a very serious consideration that millions yet
unborn may be the miserable sharers of the event."
- Samuel Adams, 1771

From: "tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>