hate to tell you this, Doug, but it isn't going to happen. that is, it couldn't happen. I'll write you off list :-)

ann

On 5/18/2012 22:07, Doug Franklin wrote:
On 2012-05-18 11:08, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
oh thank god - I thought it was going to be me again

ann

On 5/18/2012 01:02, Doug Franklin wrote:
Watching "Cash Cab" and Ben just picked up two guys going to B&H
Photo-Video!

I'm tempted to take a couple of weeks vacation and just ride cabs in NYC
for hours, trying to "bump into" the Cash Cab. Of course, there are like
13,000 cabs in NYC, so the odds are pretty low. :) And I'd probably
completely bomb ... it's like Jeopardy ... I can wail on it sitting
comfortably in my den, but on the glare of a set, I'd probably end up
/tabula rasa/, and get a bunch of categories foreign to me.