Ted,

Bruce's comment on the last shot, "This one seems a little underexposed to me",
might have meant a completely different source of flash..

We won't go into discussing "it was a grab" and what/who "was set for
1 stop under".
;-)

Cheers,

PS. I agree with Bruce: you've got some interesting portraits there.

Sun May 20 17:50:20 EDT 2012