On 5/20/2012 22:23, Larry Colen wrote:
It's a very good shot, as usual.

That's quite a praise from you, Larry. I mean the "as usual" part.

I like the way that you show some of the road.  I think that it would
be improved if you were to crop it so that the three in the lower
left  were much closer to the lower left corner, as that would still
show road and trees for context, but would feature the goats more
prominently.  I'd also love to see some, if you have any, much
tighter, of just the goats.

It is already cropped quite a bit, sir. Bordering with my criteria for printability. Which kind of takes us back to all the mighty 36 million pixels of this Nikon camera ;-).

That was a rare moment when a lens longer than 100 mm would not have hurt...

Boris