Good idea, Bob. I have to find out what passes for local press in The
Junction area.

We're also planning to have some fun with this. I had an idea to
"re-enact the crime". We'll dress a volunteer as Angry Old Lady, then
video this character tearing an ad off the wall and chucking it at
Eddie.

Coming soon to a Vimeo page near you. :-)

--
-bmw