If nothing else, the little international communities on the internet
(of which the PDML is a prime example) certainly take our general
concern for our fellow man out of the abstract and into the specific &
personal. I'm sorry that you and yours have been affected by this
tragedy, Dario, but glad to hear it was not an even more catastrophic
involvement. Also sad to hear of the loss of life, as well as art &
architecture in the region. You are in our thoughts.

Darren