I saw no advantage to PEF and my Pentax cameras are all set to shoot
DNG.  I have a vague memory that there might have been a difference in
buffering between the two but I wasn't worried about it.

One of the minor annoyances of shooting with my non-Pentax cameras is
having to do the extra step of converting to DNG.

gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com
www.georgesphotos.net