Thanks for your thoughtful reply. I should have considered the HDR possibility.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: George Sinos <gsi...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: PESO - PAD - St. Bridget's Church

Hi Jack -

I saw that too.  The camera was centered in the aisle, but may have
been pointing slightly to one side.  When you really look close,
everything is just slightly soft. This is a 5-shot HDR.  I'm not sure
of the side effects from trying to fix the slight perspective problem
in Lightroom.

I took several test shots at different focal lengths, focusing in
different places.  I'm going back to re-shoot armed with notes from
this session.

Sadly, most of the churches are locked when not having services.
Theft and vandalism seems to be a problem.  When I was a kid, several
decades ago, the doors were almost always open.The pastor and I went
to the grade school together and my aunt is one of the ladies that
keeps the church clean and beautiful.  That makes access a little
easier.

gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com