After a hiatus of about 6 years, I'm rebuilding a minimalist website from the
ground up. I decided to make it easy to view...on an iPad.

Can some of you take a look and let me know what you think of the format? I'm
not a pro, so there is nothing promotional on it. And the only gallery I have
up so far is about 80 photos from the Lower 9th Ward taken after Katrina. All
taken with Tri-X film with a rangefinder, so it is totally OT.

The site is www.400tx.com.

Thanks much, in advance.

Jeffery

Sent from my iPad