From: David Mann

On May 24, 2012, at 12:57 PM, Stan Halpin wrote:

It would be nice if a certain photographic equipment company with which we are
all familiar would attend to the following principle:
"Sir Jonathan said Apple products were tools 'and we don't want design to get in the
way'."

Good philosophy.  The trouble with using good tools is that bad ones start to
piss you off very quickly.

Dave

Unless the bad tool is a hammer. You can always just hit something with it if you have a hammer. Instant catharsis.