They weren't altered at all:)
I was surprised, when I first saw those pics, about how little distortion this lens
has... It has also pretty good coating - I had no problem with flare and contrast
when shooting against the street lights...However, I haven't tested it against the sun
yet.
Greetz
Artur

--

Okresl Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy oferte za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]