Hey all.

I have two SB800 flashes, one bought new, one bought used, a few years
back. The last time i used the used one, was at the three family
weddings i shot in 2010 and both worked fine. The one i bought new is
still working fine, however i went make sure the used one was still
working today, and it was not.It would not turn on. I put fresh AA's
in it and still nothing.

Just wondering if anyone may have an idea what may be wrong, i have a
wedding in Sept and if i need to get it fixed, if $$$$ makes sense or
buy something else. I want a flash on each camera i have with me for
when needed.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.