----- Original Message -----
From: "Bojidar Dimitrov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hi all,
>
> Some of you have already done this, but now there is a page with
> easy-to-undesrtand instructions on how to build a remote release for the
> SF, Z/PZ and MZ/ZX cameras.
>
> Check it out at http://www.kajko.wdb.pl/wezyk/e_wezyk.html
>
> Cheers,
> Boz

Thanks for advertising it Boz! And thanks again for the photo.

Please, feel _really_free_ to comment on the instructions - I've just
translated the polish version of the site. I've put it up as an easiest way
to answer questions on how to make the cable relase frequently asked on
polish foto news group. In the original there is more on the switch
modyfication as it might be easy to find in Poland but I removed it from
translation. If you feel that anything could be improved or explained more
clearly - let me know! Don't hesitage even to pick on my English - I've
translated in at work so there are mistakes for sure.

Hope that someone will find it interesting.

Maciej