From: "knarftheria...@gmail.com" <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
To: PDML@pdml.net
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:32 PM
Subject: PESO - Happy Time

One of my favourite restaurant names and signage. The light was quite harsh
that day so I opted for a high-key look:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.ca/2012/05/happy-time.html?m=0

Hope you enjoy. Comments always welcome.

Cheers,
frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." --
Christopher Hitchens