I really didn't think I was making him into a mystery. He has a big enough following, and was called RiceWhine by enough people that I was sure a google search would easily clear up any mystery and I wouldn't have to directly drive up his hit count.

Now lets get this straight. I have a lot of crappy opinions, which I'm not afraid to share. Often off the cuff with no thought behind them, though some of the crappier opinions in some people's estamation, actually have a lot of thought behind them, I don't however feel that my drivel deserves a website and I'd be embarrassed if I attracted a following that hung on my every word. Geez get a life people.

Once again, I wasn't trying to make the guy a mystery. I thought that everyone here, having actually found this place on the internet, it being more virtual than most, would have run into RiceH*** self described measurebater, and self described Pentax fan, and known he has called RiceWhine quite a lot four or so years ago. Unlike Kennyboy's nickname I can't claim to have made that one up.