Status report:

I drove from Boston down to Raliegh, NC yesterday. 15 hours with two
short rest stops. Stayed with friends overnight and drove to GFM this
morning. Nice to travel without rushing today and I arrived just after
noon and met all my friends on the mountain. Weather is beautiful here
at the moment but there's a good chance of thunderstorms tomorrow,
which could make registration for the NPW tricky tomorrow (it's
usually done outdoors under a big tent).

Noe one else has arrived yet. Don Nelson should be arriving with his
son Scott this afternoon. I've had nothing but radio slience from Doug
Brewer lately so I'm not sure if he's coming today or tomorrow.

Now I think I'll take a drive up the mountain and maybe test the video
capabilities of the K5 on the way so I can show everyone who's never
been here what it's like.

More later.