Hey all.
Well tonight is our last meeting of the first year of the Stouffville
camera club. I think i mentioned earlier i was made vice president,
just cause i was the only other person in the club, other than the
founder, that knew a fair amount about photography.
It has been kinda fun so far, i enjoyed helping out all the newbies
with their problems and questions. I really joined to do the outings
as i am bad for getting my butt out of a chair these days and go take
pictures.

I will probably join for next season (they run Sept-June) but not sure
how much i will participate, just do the outings. The pres, Ken Jarvis
seems to want me to take over after next season as President and chair
the meetings and do the demos, and i'm not sure i really want to to
that.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.