Thanks Ann.  It was indeed beautiful with all the green. My friend,
who has been to North Rim several times, also was pleased as he had
never seen it that nice before. The weather for the entire trip was
simply perfect every day. I hit some rain within 100 miles of home on
the last day. That's FL for you!

Walt